New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Right Kinda Love

Fear me cause I am the way that I am.
Run from me cause my beliefs don't suit that of yours, which are only half way.
Wheel out my opinions cause they don't coincide with your own.
Fall in lust with my outer beauty, because my inner mind frame isn't what your about.
Call me a selfish b*tch because you can't take the time to figure me out.
Its not me you want but in all actually its a piece of me that I'm not stupid enough to give.
9665 plus days on this earth & still I have not lived!
Many times I've wept cause I thought it was all my fault.
Not knowing that I serve a purpose here on this here borrowed land.
No need to search no more for someone's borrowed man.
No need to fear what the future holds.
Because I know now that I am a diamond in the rough.
A new image of a man that loves me unconditionally.
For when I cry I know he cries with me, and this strengthens me.
No more gazes out the window of where did my prince go?
Cause now I know he's up above & he'll send someone when he knows I'm good & ready to deal with...The right kind of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment