New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friendly Flow

Ghost writer never.
Friendly & very clever.
He's a friend of mine, met him online cool dude.
Got a jewel in his back pocket.
This rap game he's bout to lock it.
Clicked with him through a trending topic.
He's just my friend so all you concerned heads ya'll can stop it.
My po3trys like a rap flow, yea but I'm not a fan of rap though.
I'm a fan of his flow his rhymes they sick though!

No comments:

Post a Comment