New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Destined Love

Who would have thought we'd make it this far.
Fell in love years ago now here we are toe to toe in this thing called life.
It's been a long time since you caught my eye on that very fine day at the stop light.
Destiny sent you my way, and we're here today on our wedding day.
Looking forward to a life of bliss.
Though everything can't be perfect we'll always seal the deal with a kiss.
I may be the luckiest women in the world to have you in my life.
Always dreamed of the day you'd call me your wife.
Heaven only knows where we can go from here.
Glad to have you in my life my husband, my love, my true blessing from above...

No comments:

Post a Comment