New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bliss

I have a weakness for greatness.
A jones for your fragrance.
Time for just one touch, hope I'm not asking for too much.
Your always on my mind like that back in the day song.
Give me chills down my spine I wonder if you knew this.
Love the way your kiss feel against my soft lips.
Yea I'm feeling myself, & I wanna be feeling you.
Cold nights, lip bites, yea under the stars undressing you.
Temptation, meditation, love filled without hesitation.
Your an addiction & it perplex's my mind that your far too kind.
Generous with your love.
Shh...chill...
I gotta go so I can be the last person you think of....

No comments:

Post a Comment