New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Forgotten Love

Took you too seriously.
Never knew you never wanted me.
Adored you unconditionally.
Hated that it wasn't me.
Always thought we could be, in love eternally.
Cry cause we will never be.
But this is how destiny is suppose to be.
So I think no more of the time we shared.
Think no more of those good feelings & thought you cared.
Cover my heart with a iron plate.
So no one can make me feel the way you did.
I shed a memory day by day, and lock all my heartache away.
Smile & tell myself, your beautiful and no one is worth your tears today.

No comments:

Post a Comment