New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Not what your used to

You want me to act like what your used to.
Someone with a slick mouth & a loose goose.
No I can't be that of what you want.
I'm me, not she, or what the world expects me to be.
See you want the baddest chick, mixed with your typical project mix.
I've come a long way & had my past not gone the way God planned many years ago, who would know what you'd get.
But my up bringing is not your typical choir singing, long skirt wearing type of style.
I may seem different to a few; who assume they know me.
See I've seen where the rough road takes you.
I've also seen what it feels like for someone to break you. All through the eyes of being a child.
Always been a child of God, even though I forgot about him for a while.
You want what your used to cause you can't escape yourself & your own insecurities.
But this woman is more than what you may see on the outside.
Growing up as one of many talents I'm one who lacks no pride.
Triumphs, mindful, humble, with every stride...

No comments:

Post a Comment