New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Growing Process...Walk with me

It's really sad when life throws you curve balls & there are situations you can't control.
When things are said & problems can't be solved because of ones feelings.
Losing friends are the outcome & losing sleep is a part of it.
Trust is a thing we as humans know much about & a few of us know how to hold it dearly.
As I sit back & think of all that goes on in my life.
I sigh at the thought of those that didn't make it this far with me because of trust.
Being truthful hurts, & so does being untrue.
When your at that cross road; to make issues better you either go with the truth or say nothing to keep the peace.
But what happens when the peace has already been tainted?
And ones hopes, & desires have been crushed, all cause one person didn't wanna open pandora's box?
As I write my whoa's & my thrifts.
I cry deep down inside for there are times I wish I had the power to turn, or fast forward time.
But I realize all this was in the plans of a greater good.
A powerful being that looks out for MY trust & MY well being.
Knowing that there will come a time down the road where seeing, believing, & healing is a thing of the past.
And knowing that some things in life weren't meant to last. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment