New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Unexpected

A moment I froze & dove into a pit of silence.
A time when my mind woundered on rage, heartache, & violence.
A lesson that had to be learned through experience.
A glimpse of what would have come if I didn't practice patience.
This isn't the life I dreamed of as a child.
No! This is far from what I thought down the line shall be.
Calm & collective as it seems.
Taken advantage of at time I never expected.
Aimed for the stars but all I reached the roof of my life.
Is this how things are suppose to turn out?
No. Never cause giving up now would be wrong.
Giving up now means I won't be able to sing my last life song...

No comments:

Post a Comment