New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

How Many

How many people has my prayers saved today?
How many worries have been washed away?
How many tears have subsided?
How many family & friends been undivided?
I prayed for you today cause its what God told me to he sent my way.
How many of your needs have been granted?
How many loves been mended?
How many right minds have been restored?
How many distant souls been reborn?
How many lives been untorn?
I prayed for you today, prayed that great things forever come your way...

No comments:

Post a Comment