New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

This May Work

Emotions, devils temptation, early stages leads to motivation.
Lustful thoughts on a stormy night.
Those are all the things you all like.
A mellow tune cascades the background.
A simple flicker of the candle light shines on her nightgown.
They can feel it coming in the air tonight.
But she's gathered in her thoughts as she sips the devils punch.
Lost in her thoughts of tomorrow as the beat thumps.
Lost in a world of sins, confusions, & unsalted love.
Lost as she makes her final decision he reaches for the golden wrapped glove.
All of this for attention?
Wait...did she mention to him that she wants a world full of untimely bliss, a one true kiss from his lips?
No...cause time is flying & the melody is slowly dying and all she wants to know is it worth it?
This may work she says.
This has to work she says.
As she pauses her television...
The jingling of keys and the door opens and closes shut, it worked years ago cause she's wearing his ring...

No comments:

Post a Comment