New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Monday, February 7, 2011

This is just...

I live this life to the fullest.
Walk through the heartache & pain like I'm dodging bullets.
No one knows what my mind goes through on a daily basis.
People don't see the pain unless they're faced with it.
Love every moment, grasp every dream.
Make sure you & Jesus are on the same team.
Scream when your ecstatic, scream when your mad.
Being humble at the most inopportune times shall make Jehovah glad.
These are my thoughts, mottos, & ways of life.
I go by them day by day without strife.
Blessed to be me, completely, neatly tied in this bow of life.
Wrapped with the garments of the blood of Jesus.
This is just....who I am!

1 comment: