New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Monday, February 7, 2011

One Day

Escape to this meditate to this.
Gonna make a living one day to this.
Life ain't easy but with my words I make it seem breezy.
I just wanna live a life without sadness, & madness.
When did everything end up like this?
I feel lifeless, tired of all this.
But I know if I give up I will never know of the great ending to this.
Cry cause I dream of it.
My self esteem reeks of it.
I know there will be better days, brighter days.
Lighter days when my world doesn't feel so heavy.
I know my day is coming are you all ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment