New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Untitled for now...

Major emotions running through my soul.
If only you knew the way you make my blood run cold.
Days longing to see your face.
So you can wrap me in your warm embrace.
Your body, mind, soul are what I want to get to know.
So I can show you which way to my heart you should go.
Temptation, imagination, sensation rush through my veins.
Oh how I try so hard to keep these things sustained.
But it the very thought of you, the awe of you.
That got me wanting every part of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment