New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Distant Paradise

Losing thoughts that lost its element.
Trying times mixed with tired lives.
Breaking down out of no where, wondering what's to come.
Sea of sadness, distant madness on the horizon.
Washed ashore by the waves of an upbeat laugh.
Knocked down by thoughts of an harmful past.
Tears of gold, heart so cold.
Frozen paradise got me thinking twice.
When I day dream my heart screams...
Let me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment