New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lost One

Racking my brain to remember you.
It was just recently I fell in love with what you do.
Tears fell as I knew I'd never see you again.
Thoughts run through my mind wishing I can go back again.
Apart of me disappear with you that day.
Words can never explain how I felt went you went away.
I'll carry the memory of you for years to come.
Po3try you will forever be my lost 1, & #1.


(In memory of my lost poems on Jan. 31, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment