New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Fool's Wanting

A pen and a pad is all I eva had.
More or less it relieves stress.
Stress from aggravation racking my brain.
A feeling I can't seem to sustain.
Smile shoot across my face when I get into my happy place.
The temptation that's hindered on my soul.
Takes a toll on my soul.
Makes me cold & warm in my soul.
All I want is to be wanted.
But all I receive is constant taunting.
Kinda like a hunger that's gone on longer.
I can just wonder.
When I'm gonna be taken under.
And made a mockery of my sudden blunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment