New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Loves Spirit

What a wonderful feeling, that which of love.
Served on a platter sent from above.
The spirit of being one with another.
Life's little pleasantries, makes your heart flutter.
We sometimes wait a lifetime for such forces to come our way.
But when they arrive, forever will they stay.
Until death is what's used in marriage today.
So we can start all over in a new lifetime.
One love, one spirit, 2 souls, & 2 hearts.
They beat as one from the rising to the setting of the sun.
When you've found your soul mate...yeah you'll understand this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment