New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Still...

Freed slaves 200 years strong, but still things seem to go wrong.
They say we're free but still we can't get a descent spot in magazine's and TV.
Boggled minds on what's next, still the white man stays vexed.
Black power we still chant, and the man rants.
We've come so far how can we even go back .
Laugh in our face and say it doesn't matter if your Leader is black.
He came with a cause, but still they put him down.
Says he's a fool who holds the crown.
We are United they say, but still unity, equality, never comes our way.
South of everything doesn't get the best South-side Chicago, Queens, & Bronx schools are still a mess.
I see no color when I walk these streets, because I know Jesus walks with me.
So I'll keep the beat for this here country.
Hope that the King who speaks of change doesn't ever get lonely.
For he's here for change, but there's a pale faced republican man at a shooting rage with a picture of his face, saying FEEL THE PAIN!!
We can't let BET/MTV take over our children minds because they are our future.
And we are currently running out of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment