New journey to live for...

Open, hoping, timing, grinding, tempted, segmented...
A poets course...
A poets thoughts...
All this may leave you breathless.
Being censored if I did you'll never get this...I write for me to set my mind free. I entertain those of your so you can get through what your going through. I am Po3try inside and out...Journey with me.

Friday, January 29, 2010

I am...

I am the sweetest sin, you are the sweetest thing.
I'll turn your world upside down and round and round.
You'd fall in love with a stranger, till the end you'll notice the danger.
I'll break your spirits leave you saddened without self respect.
Drain your soul leave you out in the cold.
Call you for reasons you can't fathom.
But I'll tell you I love you when you ask what happened.
I'll love you right, and leave you forever in your sleep on a dark and lonely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment